1Vigor Log Contest Rules
1. Eligibility. The 1Vigor Log Contest (“Promotion”) is open to people around the world. Employees of 1Vigor, Inc. and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
2. Timing. The Promotion begins on January 1, 2011 12:01 A.M Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on December 31, 2011 12:00 P.M. PST (the “Promotion Period”). The Quarterly Promotion Periods are each of the four calendar quarters, beginning with the first calendar quarter, January 1, 2011 12:01 A.M. PST and ends on March 31, 2011 11:59 P.M. PST, etc.
3. How to Enter. To enter go to 1Vigor, sign up on the 1Vigor Log (at top right of page), maintain a public profile, accurately enter swims, runs, cycling, pushups, situps and/or hikes. Your entered workout data will show on the 1Vigor Leaderboards.
4. Winner Selection. The winner shall be the Male and Female with the most distance logged on the 1Vigor Log as shown on the 1Vigor Leaderboards for either running, swimming, cycling or hiking for each Quarterly Promotion Periods. The pushups and situps winner shall be the Male and Female with the most pushups and situps for the 2011 calendar year. Winners will be announced within two weeks after the end of each Quarterly Promotion Periods. 1Vigor ’s decisions regarding who the winner are will be final and binding. 1Vigor may provide the winner with a coupon which is redeemable at a store that carry's the Prize. If no store for the prize is reasonably nearby as determined by 1Vigor, 1Vigor will mail/ship the Prize to the winner. Winners will be notified by email or telephone.
5. Prize Restrictions. The winner of any particular event (swimming, running, cycling, or hiking) in a Quarterly Promotion Period is not eligible for Prizes in the same event during any other Quarterly Promotion Periods of the same calendar year, but is eligible for Prizes in events not yet won by that individual. In such event, the second place winner shall be eligible for the Prize.
6. Prizes. Prizes for 2013 will be announced soon.
7. Restrictions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.